Service NSW Mobile Service Center returns to Boorowa | Boorowa News
With restrictions easing and life slowly returning to normal, state government agencies are starting to return.
Residents of Boorowa will have easy and convenient access to these locations with the return of Service NSW’s mobile service center on November 1.
The mobile center will be located outside the old courthouse on Queen Street from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
A spokesperson for Service NSW said the visit was a perfect opportunity to drop in and renew a driver’s license or take driver knowledge tests.
âCustomers can visit the mobile service center outside the old courthouse, no reservations are necessary, just show up,â they said.
âThe mobile service center will be cashless, with payment options such as check, EFTPOS or credit card.
âHowever, the safety of staff and customers is the top priority.
âStaff and customers are required to be COVID safe by wearing face masks, sanitizing their hands before boarding the bus, and checking in using the QR code through the NSW Service app. “
The mobile team can also provide support for a wide range of services, including:
- NSW Fitness to Drive Medical Assessments and Mobility Parking Apps.
- RSA and RCG cards.
- Births, deaths and marriages (including birth, marriage, death and name change certificates).
- Application and renewal of child labor checks on behalf of the Children’s Guardian’s Office.
- Head over to Cost of Living to help you access over 70 government discounts and savings.
- Dine and discover the voucher apps
- Regional Seniors Travel Card Applications
What do you think?
Send a letter to the editor by filling out the online form below.
Our reporters work hard to provide local and up-to-date news to the community. Here’s how you can access our trusted content: