NDT – Mobile Service OK Tires
FARGO, ND (Valley News Live) – The OK Tire Store’s new Mobile Tire Service can come to you to provide tire service at your convenience. Services currently provided through the Mobile Tire Service Vehicle include repairing flat tires and installing new tires.
Who can use the Mobile Tire service?
- Businesses; Commercial, industrial, home businesses
- Parking spaces
- Residential owners
- Houses, Residential Neighborhoods
- Work places
Mobile Tire Service can work on all makes and models of cars, trucks, and SUVs, as well as light and medium-duty trailers. To schedule an appointment, call or text 701-235-6525, email [email protected], or visit the OK Tire website for more information and a contact form.
When you book your appointment, you will need to provide a photo of the tire and tire size, a photo or description of the vehicle (make and model) and a photo of the license plate.
Here are some things to keep in mind before your appointment:
- You will receive an appointment confirmation phone call 24 hours prior to the appointment with further instructions on the appointment and confirmation of location, services provided and other details.
- 15 minutes before the appointment; the technician will call the customer to inform him of the arrival time.
- If the guest is not available, prior arrangements for key exchange will be made.
- Park in an open space for easy access.
- The technician will have a work order in hand with pre-arranged services to perform.
When the technician arrives, what is the process for performing the mobile tire service?
- The technician will surround the work area with orange safety cones
- The technician will meet the customer and exchange the keys; or pre-arranged keys
- The technicians will then begin to carry out the planned work;
- Flat tire repair
Tire/vehicle on jack
Remove vehicle tire
Fix and repair tire inside mobile tire service vehicle with previous equipment.
- Installation of new tires
Technicians will have new replacement tires in the service vehicle prior to arrival
Vehicle on jack
Remove old tires
Dismount with the tire machine inside the mobile tire service vehicle
Mount and seal new rims and tires
Install new tires and rims on the vehicle or trailer
Tighten wheel nuts
- Upon completion of the work, the technician will return the keys to the vehicle owner or have made prior arrangements.
- The customer will receive an SMS or email with payment instructions from the mobile tire service team, along with the completed work order.
Other things to note about the Mobile Tire Service unit:
- Depending on the service performed, please allow 1-4 hours for sufficient time to complete the requested services.
- Appointments must be pre-scheduled with the Mobile Tire Sales team
- Emergency services are do not available at this time.
- Scheduled hours of service include; Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mobile Tire Service provides service UP TO 35 miles from the Fargo-Main Ave location.
- The first 15 kilometers of travel are FREE
- Mileage Travel fares may apply after 15 miles up to 35 miles of service area.
Copyright 2021 KVLY. All rights reserved.