Keller Williams Launches New Mobile App for Command | News
AUSTIN, Texas – (BUSINESS WIRE) – December 9, 2021–
Keller Williams (“KW”), the world’s largest real estate technology franchise by agent count and the U.S. leader in units and sales volume, has launched a new mobile app experience that enables real estate agents and Teams to access features, benefits, and overviews of Command – KW’s intelligent CRM-plus solution – on the go.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211209005705/en/
The Command app gives realtors and teams access to the robust features, benefits and insights of Command – KW’s intelligent CRM-plus solution – on the go. (Photo: Business Wire)
On December 1, the Command app was released into general availability for KW agents. The new mobile experience and new user interface allow agents to interface with Command from any iPhone or Android device.
The Command App experience is a flexible extension of the Keller Cloud platform and is uniquely designed to optimize the Command features and benefits that agents need to facilitate real-time communications with customers, record and monitor information. important business and perform major tasks on the move and in the office.
âWe know that agents spend over 60% of their time away from their desks, juggling various applications to run their business on the go,â said Chris Cox, chief technology and digital officer at kwx, the holding company of KW. “With the release of Command App, we look to further empower our agents with real-time actionable information to drive the growth of their businesses.”
Additional features of the new Command application:
- The easy-to-use dashboard displays key insights that empower agents to be smarter about how to run their day and take action with just a few clicks.
- Presented in three sections: âTasksâ, âWho to contactâ and âWhat to knowâ, the dashboard provides an overview of the actions an agent needs to take on any given day.
- Agents can take inventory of how many tasks are due today, due soon, or overdue.
Who to contact section:
- In one place, agents can view contacts in their database that they have never contacted.
- Agents can also quickly review clients who have been recently active in their agent brand KW app or website.
- Members of the real estate team can review any leads they can claim.
Heading to know:
- At a glance, agents can check which clients have birthdays and anniversaries at home in the next 30 days and assess the most optimal way to contact them.
- They can also review the status of their KW profit sharing earnings.
- Agents have full access to customer data in Command.
- They can track contacts and leads in real time.
- Plus, assign a lead to a SmartPlan, the automated marketing and task management application within Command.
- Record their activity after a call or send an SMS from the app.
- Review contact information on an events timeline.
- Easily send the link from their consumer app to a contact via text or email.
- Agents can add tasks and manage business tasks in the app.
Integrated and push notifications
- Agents can schedule specific notifications in the app that are important to them.
- Based on the notifications, they can perform business actions on the go.
- Additionally, they can create reminder tasks to complete actions later.
The Command app is a product of KW Labs, the KW innovation center. The company, through Labs, is developing technology in partnership with agents that allows them to be smarter in their business and to offer the best customer experience to their customers.
The new app represents a second generation of KW’s native mobile user interface for Command. In mid-February 2018, KW launched the first-generation Command app experience named Kelle.
âWe will continue to develop the technology in direct partnership with agents – from ideation to design and iteration together, through limited version deployments and test environments to general availability,â said Cox.
âAs of December 1, we are proud to say that the Command app is available to all of our agents. This is what they wanted and we are proud to deliver it, âsaid Cox. âOur commitment is to constantly innovate in the service of our agents.
The functionality and benefits of the Command app, high-resolution screenshots, videos and demonstrations are available upon request.
About Keller Williams
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate technology franchise by agent count, has more than 1,100 offices and 200,000 associates. The franchise is also # 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. kwx is the holding company of Keller Williams.
In 2020, Keller Williams initially started forming kwx, consisting of Keller Williams, Keller Williams Worldwide, Keller Manage, Keller Offers and Keller Home Financial Services, consisting of Keller Mortgage and Keller Covered.
Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven, and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. For more information, visit kwx.kw.com.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211209005705/en/
CONTACT: Darryl G. Frost
Director of Public Relations and Media Relations
[email protected]/ 254-466-3627
KEYWORD: TEXAS UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY RESIDENTIAL AND REAL ESTATE BUILDING COMMERCIAL AND REAL ESTATE MOBILE / WIRELESS SOFTWARE CONSTRUCTION AND PROPERTY
SOURCE: Keller Williams
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/09/2021 12: 00 / DISC: 12/09/2021 12:02
Copyright Business Wire 2021.