How to Record Zoom Meeting on PC and Mobile App 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to record a Zoom meeting on PC and mobile app. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Record Zoom Meeting on PC and Mobile App. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Record Zoom Meeting on PC and Mobile App
The Zoom app is a video conferencing app based in San Jose, California. It offers services like online chat video calls through a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform. It is used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education and social relations. The Zoom app lets you record your Zoom meeting or webinar to the cloud from your mobile device. With cloud recording, you can view, share and download your recordings from your Zoom account. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Zoom has become one of the most important productivity tools for communication and collaboration. It allows people to organize and attend meetings remotely and efficiently.
However, just like in-person meetings, a Zoom meeting is likely to contain many details that you want to take note of. And of course, you might be wondering if there’s a quick way to record a Zoom meeting to review later. Basically, it is a powerful desktop zoom recorder that Mac and Windows users can use to record screen activity, system noise, and microphone noise during the entire online meeting. Even if you don’t have the host’s permission, VideoSolo Screen Recorder can finish the recording task easily and smoothly.
How to Record Zoom Meeting on Desktop App
Before you join the meeting and start recording, you need to make sure that you save the file to the correct folder on your desktop. In the Home tab of the Zoom app, click on the small gear icon in the upper right corner. Then select the “Recording” tab and select the folder where you want to save the recordings. To record a Zoom meeting:
- Click the “Record” button at the bottom of the screen while in the Zoom meeting. This button will not appear at all if your host has not allowed the recording.
- You will see a small “Recording…” label in the upper left corner. You can pause or stop recording with the controls on the bottom toolbar.
- Click the “Stop” button to end the recording when finished.
- Your recorded video will be saved to your computer and can also be found under the “Recorded” tab in the “Meetings” section of the app.
How to Record a Zoom Meeting on the Mobile App
If you have a paid Zoom subscription (a Pro, Business, or Enterprise account), you can record meetings in the mobile app. These recordings are not local recordings which are normally stored directly on your device. Instead, they are cloud recordings that are stored in an online folder, i.e. in “the cloud”. To record a Zoom meeting with Cloud Recording:
- Open the Zoom app on your iPhone or Android device and join a meeting. Once there, tap on the three dots in the lower right corner.
- From the menu that appears, select “Cloud Record” (iOS) or “Record” (Android). If you don’t see this option, you don’t have a paid Zoom account.
- The meeting recording will start and the “Recording…” icon will appear in the upper right corner. You can touch this icon to stop or pause recording.
- Once the recording is stopped, you can find and share it by going to the “My Recordings” section of the Zoom website. Your recorded meeting can also be accessed on the desktop app by going to the “Meetings” tab and clicking “Recorded” in the top left.
Final Words: How to Record Zoom Meeting on PC and Mobile App
Hope you understand this article How to Record Zoom Meeting on PC and Mobile App, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.