2021 Customer Insights on Using Mobile Apps as a Customer Experience (CX) Channel
Dublin, 02 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Impact of Mobile Devices and Apps on Customer Experience (CX)” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This study gives insights to CX companies on mobile app usage.
With over 90% of customers using smart mobile apps as a customer experience (CX) channel, businesses across all industries need to deliver excellent customer service on mobile devices. They also need to make sure mobile apps are part of their omnichannel strategy.
The pandemic has accelerated investments in customer-facing capabilities, including digital self-service and e-commerce capabilities, and handling much higher customer demand. Mobile apps are a key communication channel and have therefore been affected. Mobile devices have been provided to 42% of remote workers during the pandemic, many of whom are in direct contact with customers.
Just as important as mobile devices play a role in achieving the primary business goal of improving CX, enterprise mobility management is not a priority. Without use, investments in technologies are not fruitful. Companies train and support employees to learn how to use these apps to do their job better.
They also prevent the use of applications that are not approved by the company, which allows them to achieve a solid return on investment and reduce security risks. Support for BYOD (Bring Your Own Devices) continues to grow year after year; the move to remote work by contact center agents has expanded their use.
Companies prefer to partner with great enterprise software to support their sales forces and field services. As contact centers move towards holistic customer service, these partnerships will help create competitive advantage. Security features are a top priority when buying apps and devices.
Industries included in this survey include: Agriculture/Food & Beverage, Banking/Finance/Insurance, Education, Energy & Utilities, Public Healthcare (Pharma, Devices facilities), high technology, manufacturing, retail/wholesale, transportation/warehousing, travel and hospitality, and professional services.
This study is part of a larger study that included 3,284 respondents covering a wide range of IT solutions. The mobile apps and devices section included 777 respondents from all verticals and company sizes. and regions.
Main topics covered:
1. Research objectives and methodology
- Research objectives
- Benefits of research
- Research Methodology
- Sample Breakdown – Countries
2. Growth environment
- Technology initiatives prioritized by organizations around the world for improving the customer experience in the United States in 2021
- Most Common Customer Contact Channels Used by Organizations in the United States in 2021
- Summary of main results
3. Digital transformation strategy
- Main business objectives
- Impact of COVID-19 on digital transformation goals
- Impact of COVID-19 on Technologies for Remote Workers
- Prioritization of future investments
4. Mobile apps and devices for workers – Overall
- Number of applications provided to employees
- Plans to introduce additional apps
- Categories of workers equipped with applications
- Tactics to encourage app usage
- Use of unauthorized applications
- Top Reasons for Not Providing Apps to Employees
- Top Reasons to Provide Apps to Employees
5. Mobile apps and devices for workers – BYOD and mobile devices
- Enterprise support for BYOD
- Support for mobile operating systems
- Preferred strategic partner for mobile applications
- Main potential benefits of 5G connectivity
- Mobile Application Deployment Preference
- Mobile Application Partner Selection Criteria
6. Mobile Apps and Devices for Workers – Investment Drivers
7. Universe of growth opportunities, 2021
8. Respondent and organization profile
- Respondent profile – Decision-making power
- Respondent Profile – Familiarity with IT Budget
- Respondent profile – Involvement in IT-related purchases
- Organization Profile – Industry Segments
- Organization Profile – Organization Size
- Organization Profile – Top IT Challenges
- Top priorities for investing in digital transformation
- Departments promoting the adoption of digital solutions
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4c6en6
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900